Econ Discussion Question
This is the class book
Miller, R. L., Benjamin, D. K., & North, D. C. (2015). The economics of public issues(19th ed.). Boston: Pearson.
One theme in the readings this week is that governmental restrictions on competitors also reduces active competition which benefits consumers. Describe a harm done by governmental restrictions from one of the following: imposing net neutrality, supporting legal monopolies like the NCAA, eliminating price discrimination, expanding occupational licensing, and altering the market for health insurance.
- Pro Met 8
- External Environment Report Assignment
- info org
- state for skyessays
- Biology Article
- Suppose that in 1984 the total output in a single-good economy was 12,000 buckets of chicken and the price of...
- The Apple company is famous for building excitement and anticipation for a new product by keeping it a secret! What kind of planning/control cycle issues does this approach create?
- Industry Trend Analysis (4-5 pp.): Identify a trend in film or media as an industry or institution (ownership, financing, production...
- Write the four constraints that are described in the scenario given in the attached
- FOR SCOFIED ONLY