(Econ) 5 sentences discussion.
Myth of Income Inequality in US
Although US is the largest economy in the world, some says it is one of the worst income unequal countries among the industrialized countries and Income inequality in US is not improving.
1) Does this claim have any truth in it? If so, discuss it with specific economic data.
2) Some says “ In US, the upper class is doing better, the middle class is disappearing and more people are living under poverty.”
If so, what is the social, economic and psychological consequence from growing income inequality?
3) Some says US government should do something to reduce the gap between the poor and the rich? Do you agree or not?
If so, is it a good idea to raise more tax from the wealthy and provide more welfare safety nets to the poor or increase a minimum wage?
choose one of this 3 questions to answer. It should be at least 5 sentences.
- 1 page
- For AcademicResearchPro
- Girls and boys should not attend separete school
- Getting saved is the only way to get into heaven true or false
- The Foundations of Sociology and Society
- BIS 320 Week 3 Individual Assignment Determining Databases and Data Communications
- Engineering economics professionalism
- ARTS 100 Week 1 Individual Assignment Performing and Visual Arts Paper
- AJS 512 Week 1 Individual Assignment Organizational Behavior Paper
- ACC 423 Week 1 Individual Assignment Owners’ Equity Paper