ECO/365 Principles of Microeconomics
Retail Trade Employment - CES4200000001 is the survey we chose to do the slides on.
Retrieve and save a Microsoft® Excel® file and the graphs to your desktop for analysis. You will have to check the "include graph" box along the top of the page to see the graph, and you will need to copy and paste the graph separately into your Microsoft® Excel® document.
Consider the following two articles, located in the Week 4 Electronic Reserve Readings, discussing actor salaries and hedge fund executives' average salaries:
- "Robert Downey Junior is Hollywood's Highest-Paid Actor"
- "In Tough Year, Hedge Fund Leaders Still Paid Well: Average Salary of $467M Was Half 2013, Report Says"
Campus Classes: Prepare a 2 slides Microsoft® PowerPoint® presentation based on your analysis to share in class.
Include the following content in the presentation:
- In addition to wages, what other factors influence an individual to choose one job over another?
- What jobs do you think have the best mix of salary and other characteristics that individuals care about?
Cite a minimum of three peer-reviewed sources, not including the textbook and required economic data.
Format consistent with APA guidelines.
Has to be completed by Monday June 26th by 2pm Texas time.
- Finance Questions - International Financial Management
- disscussion reply to the question asked from students minimum words count 50 each
- just paraphrase
- math college algebra
- Computer Science Assignment - Research Paper
- I need 20 mins for my test to finish
- Amazon Paper Part V
- PHI W1 D2
- For Bonieta 123 only