ECE Curriculm Fact sheetyiwfandb118
There are several early childhood curriculum activities that support the development of cognitive processes, science knowledge, and math knowledge. In Chapter 10 of your text, Jaruszewicz (2013) offers an explanation of these areas of development and ideas for educators and families to support these areas. For this discussion, you will create a Fact Sheet. First, review the required readings for this week and the Week Five Instructor Guidance page. Second, consider the following scenario as a frame of reference for this discussion: As a student in the Early Childhood Education program, you have been asked to help a colleague that has not received their textbook yet. You decide that the best way to assist your peer, and to help you study for the course, is to create a Fact Sheet.
Initial Post: Use Microsoft Word or another tool of your choice to create the Fact Sheet. Your fact sheet must cover only one of the following areas from the Jaruszewicz (2013) textbook as your focus:
- Cognitive Development (sections 10.1, 10.2)
- Math (section 10.3, 10.4)
- Science (section 10.5).
Include the main points from the section you are focusing on and additional ideas for how you can use the information in an educational setting teaching young children. At a minimum, the Fact Sheet must include the following components:
- A summary of the section including the main ideas from your chosen area of focus (i.e., Cognitive Development, Math, or Science)
- Three ways to promote development in an educational setting for young children. Support this section with your text and an additional scholarly resource.
- Two suggestions for family involvement
- Two websites that support development.
- 4 years ago
- ACC 561 Week 1 Wiley Plus Practice Quiz
- ACC 380 Week 5 Final Project
- BSHS 325 Week 1 Individual Foundations of Human Development in the Social Environment Paper
- For" Dr Clover" Only
- report for physics lab
- MGT 445 Week 1 Individual Assignment Communication and Personality in Negotiation Paper
- one page essay for A plus writer
- Week 3 -Assignment -No Plagiarism PLEASE read before accepting assignment. Assignment is Due Tomorrow, September 1, by 3pm EST.
- Discuss one to two (1-2) benefits of the planning stage for managers. Next, describe your planning process at work or school. Your response should include how you know when you need to develop a plan, how long you take to plan for a project or work relate
- due in 5 hours
Hints and Tips for Week 5 ECE 203
DISCUSSION: COGNITIVE DEVELOPMENT, MATH, AND SCIENCE FACT SHEETS
Create a Fact Sheet that covers ONE of the following areas from our text …5 years ago
- NOT RATED
There are several early childhood curriculum activities that support the development of cognitive processes, science knowledge, and math knowledge. In Chapter 10 of your text, …3 years ago