ECE 611 Week 6 Assignment ( Professional Presentation ) ~ ( Latest Syllabus - Perfect Tutorial - Scored 100% )
Your task is to create a developmentally appropriate classroom management plan for a selected age level within the PK-3 classroom. Your plan should reflect your individual personality, teaching style, and philosophy of education. It should also define your goals as an early childhood educator and reflect your ability to synthesize the knowledge and insights gained from the readings, research, and discussions.
Your paper will be eight to ten pages in length, not including title and reference pages, and formatted according to APA style as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center. You will need to include at least four scholarly sources, including your course text. Additional style expectations are included below, after the description of the sections for your paper.
- Your philosophy regarding children and learning. The foundation for everything you do as an early childhood educator is your philosophy about children and how they learn. It informs both your vision and daily decisions. In this section
- Describe your philosophy (e.g., values, goals, and beliefs) about children and how they learn. Be sure to include an explanation of how your philosophy connects to the one or more theories regarding learning and development that you most favor.
- Describe the climate you intend to create and your plan for managing logistics and transitions through the effective use of space, focusing only on one age/stage (infants; toddlers; preschoolers; kindergarteners; grades 1-3).
- Create a classroom map that is appropriate for the age/stage you will be working with.
- Explain your rationale for furniture arrangement, use of wall space, shelving and materials, and control of environmental factors, etc.
- Discuss how this room design is congruent with your philosophy.
- Justify your classroom expectations by relating them to children’s cognitive, physical, and emotional development.
- Devise a behavior and guidance plan with at least three specific behavior and guidance strategies you expect to implement.
- Describe how you will share your behavior and guidance plan, including strategies, to parents and assistant teachers.
- Describe a curriculum model or approach you plan to use, including three relevant examples of the typical content and interest areas for this model.
- Relate your approach to curriculum planning to the values and goals expressed in your philosophy and room design.
- Construct a statement and rationale for the main pedagogical strategies you plan to use to bring your curriculum to life.
- Describe at least five examples of specific teaching strategies and connect them to the values and goals expressed in your philosophy.
- Create a plan to take into account considerations of culture inclusivity for each and every child in your program.
- Must include a title page with the following:
- Title of paper
- Student’s name
- Course name and number
- Instructor’s name
- Date submitted
Carefully review the Grading Rubric for the criteria that will be used to evaluate your assignment.
Link to other tutorials for ECE 611
Just click on Assignment/Discussion name to go to respective tutorial.
Purchase the answer to view it
Your task is to create a developmentally appropriate classroom management plan for a selected age level within the PK-3 classroom. Your plan should reflect your individual personality, teaching …