Easy five Chem1 questions (due in 2 hours)monako88
DUE in 2 hours quick!! Please provide solutions and answers!!
1. What is the molar concentration of NaOH when 23.7786 g is dissolved in enough water to fill a 500.00 mL volumetric flask? (MW NaOH = 39.997 g/mol)
2. What is the molality of a solution prepared by dissolving 12.011 g of sucrose in 250.0 mL of water at 24oC? (Hint: Use Table 2-7. MWsucrose = 342.30 g/mol)).
3. A solution is prepared that is 23.44 wt% NaCl in water. What is the molality of the solution? (MWNaCl = 58.443 g/mol)
4. How many grams of PbCl2 will be produced if excess HCl is added to 30.00 mL of a 0.2319M solution of PbNO3 according to the following reaction. (Assume that the reaction proceeds to completion. MWPbCl2 = 278.1164 g/mol.)
- 9 years ago
- law homework due tommorow by 12pm
- HTT200 W8 Checkpoint
- Review the following information from the article “A Cost-Benefit Analysis of the New Orleans Flood Protection System” by Stéphane Hallegatte (2005): Hallegatte, an environmentalist, assigns a probability (p) of a Katrina-like hurricane of 1/130 in his c
- Finance; Evaluation of a project
- Complete my online course
- case study
- what policy allowed congress to create executive branch>
- 400 word speech on bartolome opinions on treatment of native americans
- Suppose two 200.0-L tanks are to be filled separately with the gases helium and hydrogen. What mass of each gas...
- Discuss the impact of changes in the size of the 18-24 age group on marketing strategy planning in the United States. What are some specific marketing strategies that result from this change?