For each sentence, tell which word is idefinite pronoun and which verb agrees with it. 1.everything outside (is,are) covered with snow. 2.several...tanma1
For each sentence, tell which word is idefinite pronoun and which verb agrees with it. 1.everything outside (is,are) covered with snow. 2.several of the campers (guess,guesses) about it 3.someone (says,say) kyle wrote the note 4. all (enjoys,enjoy) the guessing game.
- 8 years ago
- fossil fuels are formed from
- what is the root of y=x^2-x-3 what is the root of x^2-x-3=0
- Why was the battle of midway significant?
- The Wall Street Journal reported on September 19,2008, that FedEx Corp., in response to a 22% decline in net income...
- percentage math problem please help!!
- I have an online Mcgraw hill connect account can someone login and do my accounting homework there?
- an arrangement in order of occurrence
- If the social security administration increased the taxable wage base from $94,200 to $97,500 and the 6.2% tax rate is unchanged.Geraldine earned over $100,000 each of the past two years. What is her increase in SS tax for new year?
- Who is being accused in "Utopia"? Who is being accused in "Homeless"? What's the authors imagine of both "Utopia" and "Homeless"? What's the...