each day the average family use 100kg of hot water to kill bacteria, the water going into the tank at...kirstybel2001
each day the average family use 100kg of hot water to kill bacteria, the water going into the tank at 20°c must be heated t0 60°c calculate the energy needed to increase the temperature of 100kg of water by 40°c specific heat capacity of water = J/kg °c write down the equation you use, and then show clearly how you work out your answer ?
- 9 years ago
- Given the following vectors: A is 25lbs at an angle of 30 degrees clockwise from the +x-axis, and B is...
- the united states uses petroleum to produce the most of this kind of fuel used in transportation
- Is x=4 linear or non linear
- If the social security administration increased the taxable wage base from $94,200 to $97,500 and the 6.2% tax rate is...
- How did buddhism and Hinduism spread through southeast asia?
- How do you expect the generation of e-waste to change over the next 10 years? What components may disappear from...
- What is Columbus's reaction to the landscape?
- how do the techniques used to seperate a mixture differ from the seperation of pure substances?
- In the book Flowers for Algernon, list the reasons Charlie is considered a good candidate for surgery.
- List 6 ways for assessing body fat content