E22-5, Compute contribution margin, break-even point, and margin of safety. In the month of June, Bonita Beauty Salon gave 2,700 haircuts, shampoos,...walmic
E22-5, Compute contribution margin, break-even point, and margin of safety. In the month of June, Bonita Beauty Salon gave 2,700 haircuts, shampoos, and permanents at an average price of $30 During the month, fixed costs were $18,000 and variable costs were 70% of sales. Instructions: (a)(1) Determine the contribution margin in dollars. Total Sales $81,000 Variable Cost 56,700 Contribution margin in dollars $24,300 (a)(2) Determine the contribution margin as a ratio. Contribution margin in dollars Total Haircuts Given Per unit Contribution margin (b)(1) Using the contribution margin technique, compute the breakeven point in dollars. Breakeven sales (in dollars): Amount = Formula Percentage (b)(2) Using the contribution margin technique, compute the breakeven point in units. Breakeven sales (in units): Amount = Formula units Amount (c)(1) Compute the margin of safety in dollars. Margin of safety (in dollars): Amount - Amount = Formula (c)(2) Compute the margin of safety as a ratio. (Rounded to a whole percentage.) Margin of safety (ratio): Amount ÷ Amount = Formula
- 9 years ago
- Creating a Network Project Proposal
- n squared plus 28n plus 169
- factor -9x^2+12x-4
- p2 + 7p
- What's the link for a medieval doom painting that has already been labled to show what's happening in the picture?
- write down the gradient of each line and coordinates of y-intercept a)y=2x-8
- HI, I need a quote please for a 40 page essay on D Day (world war 2) for a...
- solve x^2-14x+9=0 by completing the square
- Gold has a density of 19.3 grams per cubed centimetre. Work out the mass of the gold bar which has...
- Nike Company wants to develop a cost formula for its maintenance costs to estimate such costs for the coming year....