E1-1 Reporting Amounts on the Four Basic Financial Statements [LO2] Using the following table and the equations underlying each of the...cacsta
E1-1 Reporting Amounts on the Four Basic Financial Statements [LO2] Using the following table and the equations underlying each of the four basic financial statements, show (a) that the balance sheet is in balance, (b) that net income is properly calculated, (c) what caused changes in the retained earnings account, and (d) what caused changes in the cash account. (Negative amounts should be indicated by a minus sign. Omit the "$" sign in your response.) Assets $ 19,260 Liabilities 14,540 Stockholders' Equity 4,720 Revenue 10,530 Expenses 9,280 Net income 1,250 Dividends 680 Beginning Retained Earnings 3,620 Ending Retained Earnings 4,190 Cash Flows from Operating Activities 1,670 Cash Flows from Investing Activities (1,460 ) Cash Flows from Financing Activities (870 ) Beginning Cash 1,170 Ending Cash 510 Required: a. Assets = + = $ + $ Assets reported = $ b. Net income = – = $ – $ Net income reported = $ c. Ending Retained Earnings = + – = $ + $ – $ = $ d. Ending Cash = + + + = $ + $ + $ + $ = $
- 8 years ago
- Trigonometry question a,b and c are the angles of any triangle show that: sin 2a +sin 2b + sin...
- Spanish Assignment 2
- for Tyroneprimez
- i need this done as soon as possible.
- Yeardleigh is using a photo-enlarging machine. She has a 3*4 photograph she wants to enlarge. The machine will make enlargements...
- one sixth of the theater's seats are in the balcony. last night four-fifts of the main floor seats were filled....
- which of the following was not a factor that lead to seperation from the church of england
- I need a professional writer to help me writing a phd thesis from A to Z.. including all sections and...
- rewrite the sentences, correctly punctuated, using a colon where necassary, 1. he had not done enough work for the test he...
- The what assimilated dissolved food