1) Suggest how HR professionals can use online recruiting to more effectively support recruitment activities while reducing organizational costs.
2) Recommend four (4) strategies to mitigate the unintended consequences associated with e-Recruiting.
3) Propose one (1) approach in which online recruitment can help ensure the employee’s psychological contracts are fulfilled.
4) Suggest three (3) strategies you would use to attract high-quality candidates and members of diverse groups using an e-Recruitment approach.
5) Take a stand on whether or not the attributes of a Website (attractiveness, quality, and ease of use) would affect your motivation to apply for a job at that company. Justify your position with specific examples from two (2) business Websites that you are familiar with.
6) Propose four (4) security controls you would put into place to prevent unauthorized access to data and unauthorized disclosure of data when using e-Recruiting systems.
- 6 years ago
- The brand effect
- Health Science
- Disscussion Boards
- Finance questions
- I attached The question with is data n I am keen to get an answers provide with its explanation
- 10. 21.3 ? (24.8) 11. (12.5) (20.2) 12. (4.9)(3.4) 13. 23.7(5.4) 14. 26.5 ? (3.5) 15. (8.7)(22.1) 16. (27.1)(21.7) 17. 9.3 ?...
- Imagine you are an executive for BP, JP Morgan or, GoldMan Sacs, and you are preparing a presentation for the board of directors about the organization's direction. Create a 10- to 15-slide Microsoft® PowerPoint® presentation, with speaker notes, in whi
- Help w/ Review and Reflections on Differentiated Learning and Teaching Paper
- Accounting Topic #5