Eight Unique Features of E-Commerce Technologies
Choose an e-commerce company (i.e, Amazon, Etsy.com, Overstock.com, Wayfair.com, Target.com) and assess it in terms of the eight unique features of e-commerce technologies described in Table 1.2 (p. 22). Which of these features does the company implement well, and which features does the company implement poorly? In addition, describe the major types of e-commerce (i.e. B2C, B2B, C2C, Social, M-commerce, Local) that it utilizes in its e-commerce operation.
The requirements below must be met for your paper to be accepted and graded:
- Write between 500-750 words (approximately 2-3 pages) using Microsoft Word.
- Attempt APA style. Use the APA Resources in your course for guidance.
- Use font size 12 and 1" margins.
- Include a cover page and reference page.
- At least 80% of your paper must be original content/writing.
- No more than 20% of your content/information may come from references.
- Use at least two references from outside the course material, preferably from EBSCOhost. The textbook, lectures, and other materials in the course may be used, but are not counted toward the two reference requirement.
Reference material (data, dates, graphs, quotes, paraphrased words, values, etc.) must be identified in the paper and listed on a reference page. Reference material must come from sources such as scholarly journals found in EBSCOhost, online newspapers such as The Wall Street Journal, government websites, etc. Sources such as Wikis, Yahoo Answers, eHow, etc. are not acceptable.
- 3 years ago
- Understanding Different values across the cultures
- Assignment 3: Leadership, Teambuilding, and Communication
- Review the major social and economic developments in American society during the 1920s and 1930s. After reviewing your Instructor’s Guidance and completing the weekly reading assignments (including those in the resource section below), please post a subst
- ECO 561 Week 6 DQs
- CMC 250 Week 6 Document your interpretation
- CMC 240 Week 9 Final
- BUS 475 Week 5 final Strategic Plan (ppt)
- When factory payroll costs are assigned to products in a job cost accounting system
- ACC 561 Week 2 Learning Team Assignment Financial Statement Analysis 2
- managerial cost
When a business decides to implement an e-commerce component into their operation there are nine questions that should be answered when developing an e-commerce presence.
List and describe what the …a year ago
Today, social, mobile, and local marketing are the fastest-growing forms of online marketing. The assignment this week is to visit two of the social networks listed in figure 7.4 (page 430) and …a year ago
Choose an e-commerce company (i.e, Amazon,Etsy.com, Overstock.com,Wayfair.com, Target.com) and assess it in terms of the eight unique features of e-commerce technologies.Which …a year ago
Select an e-commerce company of your choice. Visit its website and describe its business model based on the information you find there. Identify its customer value proposition, revenue model, …a year ago
Name the major points of vulnerability in a typical online transaction, and describe the technology solutions that a company can use to defend itself against security and cyber threats.
The …a year ago
Marketing is a very important function with any business and is defined by the American Marketing Association as; “the activity, set of institutions, and processes for creating, communicating, …a year ago
- NOT RATED
Select an e-commerce company of your choice. Visit its website and describe its business model based on the information you find there. Identify its customer value proposition, revenue …3 years ago
- NOT RATED
Developing an E-Commerce Presence
When a business decides to implement an e-commerce component into their operation there are nine questions that should be answered when developing an e-commerce …3 years ago