During the sixth month of the fiscal year, the program director of the Westchester Home-Delivered Meals (WHDM) program decides to again...
During the sixth month of the fiscal year, the program director of the Westchester Home-Delivered Meals (WHDM) program decides to again recompute fixed costs, variable costs, and the BEP using the high–low method. Here are the number of meals served and the total costs of the program for each of the first six months: Month Meals Served Total Costs July 3,500 $20,500 August 4,000 22,600 September 4,200 23,350 October 4,600 24,500 November 4,700 25,000 December 4,900 26,000 Recompute fixed costs, variable costs, and the BEP. What are the variable costs? What are the fixed costs? How many meals will the WHDM program need to provide during the fiscal year to reach the BEP? How much profit will the program earn if it completes its 45,000-meal contract with the City of Westchester?
Other questions 10
- true or false
- describe how the stratification of society was made possible and how it transformed the nature of human existence
- FOR HENRY ONLY- Respond to 2 postings with at least a 100-word reply
- You have $10,000 in a savings account. You want to take most of the money out and invest in stocks...
- School Uniforms Should Not Be Required
- What are the main elements of the social democracy model?
- How did the black codes prevent African Americans from achieving equality