Due Wednesday 03/20/13kim081
250 words. Chicago style citing.
What point is Penetito trying to make?
How does he support his argument?
What are the strengths or weaknesses of his argument?
What are the implications of the argument?
What are the ramifications if languages are lost?
Is Penetito’s proposition valid for all endangered languages? Why, or why not?
(Before you answer, take a look at the UNESCO Endangered Languages site: http://www.unesco.org/new/en/culture/themes/endangered-languages/)
Jandt, Fred E. (editor) Intercultural Communication: A Global Reader. Thousand Oaks, CA: Sage. 2004
“Research and Context for a Theory of Maori Schooling,” Penetito, Jandt pages 173-188
- 8 years ago
- **I have no idea how to even start this homework, I need help please!** You have been contracted by HealthFirst Hospital...
- ECON 4a
- how much potassium chlorate must decompose in order to produce 130grams of oxygen gas?
- Accounting home work help
- 9w-w^3 factoring polynomials
- help needed from Geniusy
- Face north do 1/4 turn clockwise
- online quizzes for henry'
- 1.What impact will an unanticipated increase in the money supply have on the real interest rate, real output, and employment in the short run? How will expansionary monetary policy affect these factors in the long run? Explain.