Due tuesday 8/19 with referencesswetie5
This question is 75 words with references
In 1787, the Constitution was drafted with a Preamble to explicitly state that the origins of power in this new democracy resided not with a king, but with the people. “We the People” has generally evolved over the years to include more than it did in the late 18th Century. In your opinion, are there still groups who are disenfranchised and are not considered as an equal source of power in our democracy?
Write an essay of 750-1,000 words in which you reflect on the rights and freedoms guaranteed to you as an American citizen in the Bill of Rights. Include the following:
- Discuss which freedom guaranteed to you in the First Amendment to the Constitution is most relevant to you personally.
- Analyze and discuss the significance of the Bill of Rights and subsequent notable amendments to U.S. democracy.
- Discuss the process for amending the Constitution. Is this a "fair" process? Explain.
AP format and references
- 6 years ago
- PSY 265 Week 4 CheckPoint Styles of Love
- MGT 307 Week 3 DISC Platinum Rule Assessment Team A Paper
- HUM 205 Week 1 CheckPoint Culture and Art
- ECO 561 Week 1 Chapter 2 Quiz
- CMC 260 Week 9 Final Minimizing Culture Shock in Mexico
- essay and presentation
- CMC 240 Week 6 appendix c
- CMC 240 Week 1 DQ 2
- BUS 415 Week 1 DQ 1