Due in 6 hours, 2000 wordsnewstudent
Write a paper that presents and defends an optimal performance appraisal system for your current position or for one you hope to hold within the next five years. Using information from articles recommended by your faculty along with research you conduct, briefly explain the purpose you believe the appraisal should fulfill, the approach (focus on goals/results, on behaviors, on traits, or on some combination thereof), the methods, and the process that best fits the position. Explain how your recommended solution will ensure compliance with the five requirements(relevance, sensitivity, reliability, acceptability and practicality) and will help prevent legal difficulties and common rating errors.See the week 4 lecture for a summary of Cascio's five requirements and some of the most common rating errors.
Part I: As pre-work for this assignment complete an analysis of the requirements for your position, carefully review the assigned readings, and conduct additional research published in the Leading Business, Management, & Technology journals listed in "Content> Journals to Use and Cite" to help strengthen your understanding of the rationale for and characteristics of an excellent performance appraisal system.
Part II: Personal self assessments: Review the results of previous self-assessments you have completed and incorporate findings from your reflections and analysis in the system you recommend.
Part III: Include the information below.
Title Page (APA style)
Briefly (one paragraph) describe the position and its key responsibilities.
Summary of Relevant Expert Knowledge (also known as a "theoretical framework")
Summarize the main purpose and requirements of an effective performance appraisal system. This establishes and supports the criteria you applied when designing the appraisal system discussed below. Incorporate further support for key points with references to current relevant work published in the leading business and management journals (see approved list in Course Content).
Proposed Performance Appraisal System
Describe and defend the approach, system, and methods you propose including attention to key requirements for an effective system, to potential legal issues, and protection against common issues and rating errors.
Summarize your conclusions and recognize any relevant limitations. Include a statement about the implications of your findings and conclusions for your career growth and development, referencing findings from your self-assessments.
Approximate report length = 2,000 words.
- 7 years ago
- Spanish Assignment
- MGT420 multiple choice final due in two hours
- APA Style 6th Ed and Plagiarism Free
- History of Middle East
- According to the textbook, the current world economy is increasingly becoming integrated and interdependent; as a result, the relationship between business and society is becoming more complex. Use the Internet to research one (1) of the following
- Pro. Frank-
- Problem Solving
- CRJ 308 Week 1 Assignment ( Final Case Study Topic and Outline ) ~ A + Tutorial With References
- Fin 2640 Two bond Portfolio and Annual Savings from Project X
- Object-oriented Programming (OOP) / Event-Driven Programming (EDP) versus Procedural Programming (PP),1. Identify at least two (2) advantages to using OOP as compared to using only PP.,2. Create one (1) original example of a class with at least one (1) at