due at 10.30 am 04/28/2015karene1
So far in the class, you have primarily studied microbes in a medical capacity and have explored many disease-causing microorganisms. Prokaryotes are deeply connected to the environment and industry, and humans depend on them in a variety of ways. In your unit Assignment, you will explore important roles that microorganisms play in the world around you. Your Readings for this unit will serve as an excellent resource for examples and information.
- Discuss two examples of how bacteria are used to remove pollutants through bioremediation. Provide the genus and species of the two microbes selected, and briefly describe their role in bioremediation.
- Discuss two examples of how bacteria are used in food production, drug production, and chemical production in industry. Provide the genus and species of two microbes, and briefly describe their role in industry.
- In science today, many groups focus on a wide range of perspectives using various biological methods. Bioremediation can come in many forms. There are many approaches that can be taken to address diverse perspectives while also providing benefits to the broader community. In a summary paragraph, discuss at least two approaches in which bioremediation can be used to meet a global challenge. Discuss the benefits of each approach. For example, there are different approaches to reducing water pollution or improving the health of the environment. What are the benefits of each approach?
You will have the option of presenting your Assignment in one of the following three formats:
- Word document: Submit a 700-900 word paper in APA format including an introduction, conclusion, and in-text citations and reference page.
- 6 years ago
- Assignment Loan Scenarios
- Assignment Alternative Financial Plans
- BUS 308 Week 2 DQ 1 t-Tests
- saint mba560 quiz 7
- science paper
- Maria Psych Essay
- Here's a few statistics questions I'm looking to get some answers to and I need your insight on how to solve them.
- Perform an advanced filter on the list in the range B3:G14 to find motorcycles built in 2007 or 2008. Use...
- NOT RATED5 years ago