DRAFT A PROPOSAL!! HELPkromane
- This project may be “real” (something you intend to actually use or follow through with) or your scenario and audience can be imagined.
- Your project report must contain all of the items listed below [See pgs. 534-536 discussion of front and end matter]. Items listed in italics are optional depending on the goals of your project:
- Letter of Transmittal (recall your professional letter formatting )submit as a separate document for greater ease in pagination formatting.
- Title Page (formatted according to sample texts)
- Table of Contents
- List of Tables and Figures if used
- Text (using appropriate headings and subheadings based on project option. For video option here you should include a new page, with a brief directive with either an embedded video or a link to your video host)
- Glossary of terms, if needed
- Appendices, if needed
- References (APA) or Work’s Cited (MLA) page (this is your choice, be consistent making sure your in text citation choices align with your end page)
- Formal Proposal. You may choose to revisit Chapter 23 and plan to draft a formal proposal. You can choose to investigate available grants on your own, connected to your career or personal interest and work to design a grant proposal for a grant writing authority. You may also choose to compose a formal research or funding proposal based on a target audience of your choice.
- 6 years ago
- BUSN Paper - Impact of Globalization and Outsourcing on Business
- FIN 7000 Problem Set 2
- due friday 11thby 5 book online
- bus 401 WEEK 4 individual ASSIGNMENT
- LASA 2
- project paper
- Knowledge Check / Week 4 MGT/521 MGT 521 MGT521
- Homeland Security Laws and Presidential Directives
- Week 3 Quiz / LAW/531 LAW 531 LAW531
- MAT 540 Week 10 Assignment 4 Case Problem - Stateline Shipping and Transport Company excel