Dotcom.com is functioning in a very competitive environment. This means that other companies are trying desperately to bid lower contracts which present less margin. Because of this competitive nature Dotcom.com is concerned that the profit margin has been dropping on many of their projects. In addition project management was not functioning very well on any of these projects which also increase the likelihood of spending more on the project the needed. If projects were coming in on time and on budget what other areas would you examine to determine whether or not project management was being run effectively?
- 7 years ago
- HUMAN RESOURCES MANAGEMENT
- CengageBrain homework
- question is in the description page
- Essay on "Causes for Car accidents"
- P9-8B_Rectification of errors
- industrial-labor relation
- happy valley
- For Nyanya only,
- Primary Task Response: Within the Discussion Board area, write 500â750 words that respond to the following questions with your thoughts,...