DQ on technologies 3 questionstriker101
Why do we pursue technologies, such as those associated with virtual reality? Going back to one of our definitions of technology, what problem are we trying to solve? What are the risks associated with these technologies?
Let's start our discussions by addressing the functions of virtual reality. In other words what are the questions to which virtual reality is the answer?
What are the ethical questions raised by cloning? Is there any moral difference between applying genetic engineering technologies to humans and applying them to animals and plants? What role should governments play in making policies regarding ethical issues?
- 7 years ago
- Federal Reserve System
- select one chronic disease and create an outline of information
- In 1980 about 17.7 million households had cable television. This was about 25.8% of the households that had cable in...
- Performance Measurements
- 21.8x= -124.26
- (20 points) 1. The main character in each story in this unit is an ordinary person who faces extraordinary circumstances he...
- Strawberrys come in packages that weigh 3/4 of a pound. If they want 16 pounds of strawberrys, how many packages...
- what is the first stage of interphase ??
- How many pints are in 13 quarts?
- I need assistance with the attached questions. Please assign to Asma. Thank you
- NOT RATED
Why do we pursue technologies, such as those associated with virtual reality? Going back to one of our definitions of technology, what problem are we trying to solve? What are the risks associated …7 years ago