DQ 1 (Only for prof-hayat)
Protecting Participants from Harm.
In considering past research, it is sometimes easier to see when physical harms are occurring as opposed to psychological harms. If you were conducting research on a psychologically sensitive topic, what steps might you need to follow to ensure that no psychological harm was occurring? In other words, how do you know if psychological harm is occurring during a research study? If you were to discover the occurrence of psychological harm, what would be your next steps as a researcher? Use at least 1 peer-reviewed reference/citation.
- FOR HENRY (a 3-page memo) Homeland Security
- find the area and perimeter of rectangle ABCD with vertices (3,7) (9,7) (9,-1) (3,-1)
- How did the federal art project help depression-era artists?
- Mortgage Calc
- linearization of 2nd order differential equations
- . Issued stock to the owners in exchange for original investment of $120,000 cash (i.e. $60,000 cash from each owner). 2....
- A home valued at $200,000 is insured for $0.56 per $100 on a basic policy. Earthquake insurance costs $850 extra...
- Managerial Applications Technology
- math Exam