Doing business globally and internationally 3000 words (30-40 References)drgrey
Students are required to research the deal between Renault/Nissan and Samsung Motors Inc
(SMI) announced in April 2000 and still functioning today.
Use Pestel Analysis
In Part A, students are required to address the questions below by using academic theory
and concepts. - 4 questions
1. With reference to the academic literature and using your analysis of relevant
environmentalfactors, suggest the most important external issues and trends in both
macro- and micro-environments which originally drove Renault and Samsung Motors
Inc (SMI) together.
2. With reference to the academic literature, explain what type of co-operation this is,
the overall level of risk of this strategy and the specific risks in this case.
3. By applying appropriate theory and using evidencefrom your research of the
companies involved, compare and contrast the relevant national and corporate
cultures. Using evidencefrom the case,evaluate your conclusionsfor their actual or
potential impact on the achievement of synergy in Renault Samsung Motors.
-Hostede's 5 forces
-Teampeneers and hampden
4. Drawing upon academic literature and theory, critically discuss the possible effects,
both positive and negative, of exchange rate movements on this deal.
-Comparison of Euro and Korean Won currency
-Currency risk exposure, use hedging
In Part B,students are required to apply overall learnings from the module to
their own personal development. - 1 question
5. Identify three (3) specific aspects or challenges of doing business internationally that
you have come to appreciate through the seminars or Expert Lectures on this modulp
Explain why these are significant personally,and to thefuture of international
Research the full life of the co-operation to maximise
understanding of the case.
Overall word limit: 3000 (600 words to each questions)
3000 words excluding references etc, refer to attachment
in text citation apa with 30 to 40 acadamic scholarly references.
bold aerial size 12 for headings and numbers.
text- times new roman size 12.
Reference- times new roman size 10.
- 5 years ago
- OI 361 Week 3 Individual Assignment Organizational Impact Paper
- CJS 240 Week 4 Checkpoint Case Study Critique Checkpoint (Appendix C)
- The Healing of America Book Critique
- BA 206The Life-Cycle Hypothesis
- Stock Assignment
- answer questions
- ACCOUNTING Assignment 3: Excel Problems
- QNT 351 Final Exam (30 questions)
- MGT 300 Week 3 Individual Assignment Business Plan Case Study