For Doctor Mitchyxdarkspieangesxx
Business Cycles, Economic Shocks, and Restoring Equilibrium
As a manager, it is important to understand how the business cycle affects supply and demand, prices, and how economic shocks will impact your company's markets, supply chain, and financing. The recent collapse of the housing market, the near failure of our financial system, the wild swings in commodity and stock prices, and the deep recession of 2007-2009 provide a virtual laboratory for the study of the economic shocks and stabilization measures taken to restore equilibrium.
Create a 1,400-word analysis based on the team's assigned market in which you include the following:
- Analyze the economic and sociological forces that drove the market equilibrium to unsustainable heights and the shocks that brought the markets back down. What might be done to moderate the effects of these economic swings?
- Discuss specific changes in supply and demand.
- Examine prior government policies and legislation that exacerbated the impact of the shocks.
- Evaluate the actions of the federal government and the Federal Reserve to restore equilibrium. How effective were these counter-cyclical policies? <<< ONLY THING TO FOCUS ON , MY GROUP IS DOING THE HOUSING INDUSTRY
Cite a minimum of three peer reviewed sources not including the text.
Format the assignment consistent with APA guidelines.
Click the Assignment Files tab to submit your assignment.
- 5 years ago
- INF 342 - Final Research Paper
- Best Answer
- Rogerian Argument Essay
- Financing Health Services Public and private health insurance plays a very significant role in the delivery and funding or reimbursement of health care services, making it very important that all health care professionals understand, at a minimum, the bas
- Health assignments wk 7
- Management IP1 Assignment Objective: Explain the effect of diversity on group performance. (4-6) Paragraphs. You are preparing to write an article for a professional magazine regarding the value of diversity in teams. Diversity can include any of the foll
- Ideal Career would be Accounting
- NOT RATED
As a manager, it is important to understand how the business cycle affects supply and demand, prices, and how economic shocks will impact your company's markets, supply chain, and financing. The …4 years ago
- NOT RATED
Preview4 years ago