Do you think communities, states, or other countries should be able to sue for pollution crossing their borders?Accu123
In this unit, you learned or will learn how air pollution move through the atmosphere. The movement of air pollution across states, countries, and the globe creates some interesting policy issues. For example, states have sued power plants in other states for air pollution that travels across their borders and degrades their air quality. Do you think communities, states, or other countries should be able to sue for pollution crossing their borders? If so, how much proof should the plaintiff need to prove that the pollution is coming from the defendant? Or you can just discuss any case that you are aware of in your community or have read/researched regarding this type of lawsuits.
- 8 years ago
- 5u^2 - 7xy-2v^2
- what is the first ten amendements called?
- explain the tools of qualitative research.
- Write an equation for the line with a slope of 3 passing through (2,5) in point-slope form, and slope-intercept form.
- How is Ralph unfriendly to Piggy? why?
- why does a plant cell need a large central vacuole?
- Gil Vogel started his own consulting firm, Vogel Consulting, on June 1, 2012. The trial balance at June 30 is as...
- X=-5y+2 x=3y-2
- what is the surface of this cubeoid: height 4cm. lenght 4cm and width 8cm. then, remove a cube with the lenght,...