Do anyone have this homework so I could buy it right nowvzedes
Assignment 4: Final Project
Ongoing Data Exploration
Your final project entails systematic extraction of decision-aiding insights from a dataset (SampleDataSet.xlsx) provided to you in the Doc Sharing area. The goal of this project is to provide you with hands-on experience in conducting and interpreting different types of statistical analysis. The focus of your analysis will be on marketing strategies and analysis-related topics. At times, you will be expected to conduct additional research on topics that are not adequately covered in your text, for example, data due diligence.
In this section, you will conduct correlation and regression analyses using the provided SampleDataSet.xlsx.
- Correlation: Compute a correlation matrix that includes all continuous variables. Identify all individual correlations that are significant at the 95 percent level.
- Regression: Build a multiple regression model to explain the variability in the median school year. Describe the goodness of fit of your model and summarize your findings. Select at least four to seven similar independent variables from the remaining forty-nine measures and justify your selection.
Submit your response in Microsoft Excel.
Submit your worksheet to the W4: Assignment 4 Dropbox by Sunday, February 22, 2015.
Cite any sources using the APA format on a separate page.
|Assignment 4 Grading Criteria|
|Computed a correlation matrix that includes all continuous variables.|
|Identified all individual correlations that are significant at the 95 percent level.|
|Described the goodness of fit of your model and summarized your findings.|
|Selected at least four to seven or similar independent variables from the remaining forty-nine measures and justified your selection.|
|Presented a structured document free of spelling and grammatical errors.|
|Cited all sources using the APA format.|
- 6 years ago
- case study 3
- Assignment 2: Living With a Disability
- Teaching Strategies
- rhetorical analysis of either a political cartoon or an advertisement.
- Humanities paper (Pick a genre) FOR BABER MAKAYLA ONLY
- Describe the benefits to companies when fleet vehicles are standardized. Use examples to demonstrate how this action might save the company money, etc.
- CompTIA- JK0-019 Network+ Exam Questions. 617 Current Exam Questions. 3.4.2 VCE and PDF versions
- I have 4 question about the 'Why Circuit City Busted, While Best Buy Boomed and 'What Unplugged Circuit City? You can find materials on the links.
- NOT RATED
Your final project entails systematic extraction of decision-aiding insights from a dataset (SampleDataSet.xlsx) provided to you in the Doc Sharing area. The goal of this project is to provide you …7 years ago