do this $20 thanks.. its easy...
Ohkay so here it is.
what ive done before is copy and paste from the resouces as much as possible.
If any one can do this let me know its due tomorrow at 8 am eastern time. pays $20. easy and fun todo.
let me know what you can do. its very simple . ive turned in some crap work to this teacher and she always pays me out well.
im quiting drinking caffine this weel and cant think beyond acouple of sentances very tierd. Never drink coffe.. if you do get off of it . its addictive... I have some other people doing this assignment.. if you end up doing it and i dont need it. i have some craigslist ads i will kindly pay you to post.
ALSO YOU DONT HAVE TO CONVERT TO A PDF for me.. IVE got that and dont worry about file names
- Explain the importance of planning a website
- Plan a website with navigation links
- Analyze the look of a website
::: (20pts) Reading Summary
- (5pts) Create and save a document named ReadingSummary.pdf
- (5pts) Use the document formatting outlined in the syllabus and create a heading called Reading Summary
- (10pts) Correctly answer the questions.
- Why plan a website?
- What is the value of planning and doing needs assessment?
- What are some of the common results of failing to plan?
- What is the value of good photography?
- What is the value of good writing?
- Why do a wireframe?
- What is the value of good design?
::: (35pts) Web Design Skills
- (5pts) Create and save a document named WebDesignSkills.pdf
- (5pts) Use the document formatting outlined in the syllabus and create a heading called Web Design Skills
- (25pts) Search the internet for a list of 5 job skills Web designers must have.
- Create a subheading for each skill.
- Underneath each subheading, describe the skill in 2 or 3 sentences.
- Create another subheading at the end of the document called Sources.
- List the urls of the sources you found.
::: (35pts) Website Analysis
- (5pts) Create and save a document named WebsiteAnalysis.pdf
- (5pts) Use the document formatting outlined in the syllabus and create a heading calledWebsite Analysis
- (25pts) Find a website about something that you are interested in that has digital media elements (audio, video, animated elements such as image sliders/galleries)
NOTE: Do not choose Youtube or Soundcloud or Vimeo, etc. Choose a business site that uses digital media, not presents it. Do not pick a site that you cannot come up with recommendations for. If you can't think of any, pick another site.
- For each of the following questions, create a subheading, for example: URL, Business, Purpose, Target Audience (do not just paste the question)
- Answer the question under the appropriate subheading.
- What is the url?
- What is the name of the business/company?
- What is the purpose of the website?
- Who do you think is the target audience? (Who is it for - age group, income bracket, etc.) Be specific!
- What digital elements are used in the site?
- How are the digital media elements used to enhance the site?
- Do you think that the use of digital media is effective? Why or why not?
- What suggestions would you make to further enhance the site using multimedia?
::: (10pts) Submit your work
- (5pts) Save all files to a folder using the naming convention outlined in the syllabus. Zip the folder and submit below.
- (5pts) Provide answers to the following questions in the comments section.
- What did you learn?
- How long did it take?
- Did you have any problems?
- Do you have any questions?
- ACC 561 Week Five Problems
- Week 8 discussions
- "Quality Standards"
- Business Communication
- CIS170A Quiz 6
- Genesis Energy Capital Plan Report
- When colonizing the New World, the techniques both Natives and Europeans employed in warfare was affected by the other. Explain how warfare changed for each party through the collision of their techniques.
- two assignments in physics
- ACC 280 Final (9th Set) 50 Questions
- POLI 303 Cultural And Political Systems (Answers).