Max Points: 150
In this assignment, learners are required to write a case report addressing the personal knowledge and skills gained in the current course and potentially solving an identified practice problem.
Use the following information to ensure successful completion of the assignment:
- This assignment uses a rubric. Please review the rubric prior to beginning the assignment to become familiar with the expectations for successful completion.
- Doctoral learners are required to use APA style for their writing assignments. The APA Style Guide is located in the Student Success Center.
- This assignment requires that at least two additional scholarly research sources related to this topic, and at least one in-text citation from each source be included.
- You are required to submit this assignment to Turnitin. Please refer to the directions in the Student Success Center.
For a specific focus of patient practice (e.g., acute care hospital, clinic, primary care, long-term care, home health), select a particular disease process. Identify and fully describe the required technology elements that will be involved in providing care and define how these technologies will integrate treatment and/or monitoring from the identified care setting to the home and then to ongoing care.
Your case report must include the following:
- Introduction with a problem statement
- Brief literature review
- Description of the case/situation/conditions
- Discussion that includes a detailed explanation of the synthesized literature findings
- Summary of the case
- Proposed solutions
Portfolio Practice Hours:
It may be possible to earn Portfolio Practice hours for this case report. Enter the following after the references section of your paper:
Purchase the answer to view it