Alpine West, Inc., operates a downhill ski area near Lake Tahoe, California. An all-day, adult ticket can be purchased for $55. Adult customers also can purchase a season pass that entitles the pass holder to ski any day during the season, which typically runs from December 1 through April 30. The season pass is nontransferable, and the $450 price is nonrefundable. Alpine expects its season pass holders to use their passes equally throughout the season. The company’s fiscal year ends on December 31.
On November 6, 2013, Jake Lawson purchased a season ticket.
1.When should Alpine West recognize revenue from the sale of its season passes?
2.Prepare the appropriate journal entries that Alpine would record on November 6 and December 31.
3.What will be included in the 2013 income statement and 2013 balance sheet related to the sale of the season pass to Jake Lawson?
Determine the future value of the following single amounts:
Invested Amount Interest Rate No. of periods
1. $15,000 6% 12
2. $20,000 8% 10
3. $30,000 12% 20
4. $50,000 4% 12
- a list of at least five reliable resources
- Financial statements
- Business Comm
- I need to write a 2 page article review , choose a peer-reviewed article regarding an incident that occurred...
- MGT 498 Week 5 Learning Team Assignment Learning Team Reflection
- Application to the Human Rights Committee would be successful as regards to the admissibility and the merits of a case.
- Add polynomials(-4+3)+(-2x squared+8)
- Static Electricity
- ETH125 Appendix A Diversity Worksheet