disscussion reply to the question asked from students minimum words count 75 each
need in 6hours
1:I personally don't have a smart home but I do own a WIFI thermostat so I found this article interesting because it mentions security holes in one of my companies products. The big push for many companies now are connected products. Look at many of the toys coming out for kids that are connected in some way to the Internet or to a smart device via bluetooth. All this connectivity also opens up your personal data to companies and also to hackers. The really dangerous part mentioned in this article mentions that solar panels and wind turbines are susceptible to hackers. Look at the article and tell me what you think we can do from a programmers standpoint in regards to requirements. Feel free to share any other real world or work examples. See the article below.
2: I just read a very interesting article about code transplants. Yes code transplants. In real life think about how surgeons transplant organs from one person to the other. In this case code is transplanted from one program to another in an automated fashion. In short, a useful feature is isolated in a donor program and transplanted into a program lacking the feature with minimum effort. Please read the article and tell me what you think about this potential revolution in coding.
- BUS307 week 2 discussion 2 help
- Post for Writerpro
- accounting discussion question.
- Hello, I am looking for help writing a public policy memo containing the following information: State question(s) the memo will answerReview prior...
- find the t-value that corresponds to 90 confidence 19 degrees of freedom
- BUS 322 Assignment 1: Organizational Environment
- Project Plan
- i need to complete a truth table and the steps an example is provided ut have no idea where to...
- APA format consisting of at least 4 pages in length, including the title and reference page.
- Math 533
1:I personally don't have a smart home but I do own a WIFI thermostat so I found this article interesting because it mentions security holes in one of my companies products. The big push for many …