You are a salesperson at a local building supply store. For the past five years, you have dealt with a contractor who constantly asks for discounts on all of his purchases. You have consistently given him discounts in part because this contractor is one of your stores biggest accounts year after year. You are informed that you can no longer provide these “special” discounts to this customer. Create a plan to keep this customer’s business.
- Choose one of the buyer types (value driven, price driven, brand driven, and convenience driven) and one of the reasons to create pricing policies (price objections, price increases, economic downturn, and promotional pricing) described in Chapter 5. Predict how the buyer type you chose would react if the reason for creating the pricing policy suddenly changed
- 5 years ago
- homedeppot wk3 part 2 done by answerbox
- Eng.Kelvin Only
- thank you in advance
- MKT 515 WEEK 11 DISCUSSION
- System Analysis Design Exercise
- Need this done before mid night
- Data Management Concepts
- BENCHTOP STOVES R.US. 508 Darling St., Moonee Ponds VIC. 3039 TIM TIDY, a semi-retired cleaner started a retail business on 1 July...
- 8-10 page paper