Discussion Unit 9
There are numerous career options available to business and finance graduates. Students can begin careers in government, the non-profit sector, corporate finance, banking, investments and wealth management, education and other fields. However, it is useful to know the expected salaries and the projected job demand for a particular skill set prior to spending years acquiring the expertise to work in that field. One of the ways you can learn more about a particular career is to research that career using various resources. Use the website below to start your research on your chosen field. Then discuss with the class your chosen career, explaining the skill set needed to perform the job, the demand for the job, and the salary projections for the chosen career field. Explain how your current qualifications match up to the skills needed. For assistance in your search you can use the University’s library to assist in your discussion.
- for armdrillo1
- ***TinselWriter Only*** Operations Management
- only for accountingexpert4u
- BUS401 WEEK 4 DQ 1
- Incomplete but this is what i managed in such a short notice before going to my workplace
- Week 5 Bus 508 Discussion Question
- can some one do a 3 page paper for tonight about santino "sonny" corleone's management styles?
- help need from Argoel only
- Employee training and development
- I need someone to do a 2 page paper using my thesis statement and information from my first paper and adding information from the instructions given. Please read the instruction cause English teacher looks for everything