Discussion Questions: BUS 308 Statistics for Managers
Provide answers in a word document New Times Roman 12 font, single space 250 to 300 word count, citations done in APA format if used.
1). Variation exists in virtually all parts of our lives. We often see variation in results in what we spend (utility costs each month, food costs, business supplies, etc.). Consider the measures and data you use (in either your personal or job activities). When are differences (between one time period and another, between different production lines, etc.) between average or actual results important? How can you or your department decide whether or not the observed differences over time are important? How could using a mean difference test help?
2). What is a hypothesis test? Why do we need to use them to make decisions about relating sample results to the population; why can’t we just make our decisions by the sample value?
- Spain Part 2
- Calculus I Online Test
- TASK TWO: 500 WORDS, 15 REFERENCES, EXACTLY 3 HRS
- 2 english homeworks
- discuss how to find the oldest paper in a stack of papers
- Describe how the variability of the data affects the width of the confidence interval on mu
- Exercise 18- 22
- Retail Enviroment homework
- Hecore, can you translate these also because I didn't have enough space in my first Hmw.
- Library Research Assignment In a 2-3 pages, describe the followings:
What is a hypothesis test? Why do we need to use them to make decisions about relating sample results to the population; why can’t we just make our decisions by the sample value?