"Diagnosing and Troubleshooting Performance Issues" Please respond to the following:
- Suppose you have installed Windows 8 on a user’s computer four (4) days ago. At the time, it functioned normally and performed optimally. Today, the user calls you to say that the computer is starting to run very slowly. A few hours later, the central processing unit (CPU) and disk are at 100% utilization at all times. Using the information provided in Chapter 23, suggest the approach you would take to troubleshoot the user’s computer. Speculate on the questions you might ask the user and the tools you would use to improve the computer’s performance. Provide a rationale for your response.
- The Windows Experience Index is Microsoft’s measurement of how well a computer will perform running general computing tasks. With the release of Windows 8.1, this feature has been removed. Support or challenge Microsoft’s decision to remove this feature from Windows 8.1. Support your position with at least one (1) example that demonstrates the value or lack of value that the Windows Experience Index provides for troubleshooting performance issues.
"Validating Your Work" Please respond to the following:
- Describe attribute minimization. Explain what would happen if you tried to validate a page containing instances of attribute minimization. Propose a solution to this problem.
- There are many reasons to validate your Web design. Select one of these reasons and discuss its importance.
"Understanding Validation" Please respond to the following:
- From the e-Activity, identify a business of your choice (school, bank, law office, travel agency, pet store, retail store, etc.) and explain how the use of XML could prove to be beneficial.
- This week covered validation and the use of validators. Describe at least two other techniques for validating your document that does not involve submitting it through an online validator.
Go to W3C's Website, located at http://www.w3schools.com/xml/default.asp, and review at a minimum, the introduction to XML. Next, use the Internet to research the reasons that an organization might use XML. Be prepared to discuss.
- 5 years ago
- Business Ethics
- For "Prof. Nicholas" - CJA/454 - Debate: Should Parole Be Abolished?
- Discussion 10.2: Compare World Religions
- What is the definition and an example of each of these: Capital Cyclical- Demand curve- Discouraged Workers- Planned System- Public goods- Recession- 2) Dishonest workers- Elastic...
- Week x 8
- Rough Draft
- 4 pages analytical summary on ATT and Verizon (Financial Accounting)
- Project Management Recommendation - ATTN: Michael Smith
- NOT RATED
"Diagnosing and Troubleshooting Performance Issues"Please respond to the following:
6 years ago
- Suppose you have installed Windows 8 on a user’s computer four (4) days ago. At the time, it functioned …