Discussion question 2 EDU 100 Issues in Education (pay $5)
Ashford University Discussion
As educators, it is important to teach students the difference between “DUE” dates and “DO” dates. For instance, many students here at Ashford University have shared that they often wait until right before the “DUE” date to begin to “DO” their course assignments. Those same students have shared this practice always results in lower scores in the course.
It is important to learn to chunk tasks over several days to make them more manageable, as this creates opportunity for more feedback, input, and improvement.
Your mission for this discussion prompt is to identify which of the “Six Pillars of Character” you will access and how you will use the pillars to support a classroom discussion about avoiding procrastination and task management.
- Explain the “DUE” date vs “DO” date principle in in your response.
- Make sure you share the plan that you generate to and discuss how you will teach your future students to abide by the “DUE’ date vs “DO” date.
Guided Response: Consider and respond to the ideas shared in at least two of your classmates’ posts. Provide additional ideas on how they may incorporate the DUE vs DO principle in their classroom instruction. In addition to your two classmate responses, be sure to respond to any questions or comments posted by your instructor.You can use the Writing a Good Discussion Board Post document to help create your responses.
Carefully review the Discussion Forum Grading Rubric for the criteria that will be used to evaluate this Discussion Thread.
- Only 2 hours in emergency help tonight post
- Discussion—Social Stratification
- GEN 105 Week 9-Final Project - Student Survival Guide
- COM 350 Week 2 Individual Assignment Characteristics that are Common to Organizations Paper
- Chinese Culuture
- acc 100 3
- An annotated bibliography of the references supporting your paper An annotated bibliography is a list of citations to references (books, articles, and documents). Each citation is followed by a brief (usually about 150 words) descriptive and evaluative pa
- Financial Management
- Only click on this if you are Lady Hawkins Ph.D...This is only for Lady Hawkins Ph.D tutor.