discussion post response 2
Respond to two or more of your classmates in one or more of the following ways:
- Offer your thoughts on where the example codes of conduct provided by your colleague either assisted or could have assisted in preventing negative consequences. Support your position by suggesting potential scenarios to which the code of conduct/ethics may apply.
- Offer specific examples from your experience or observations/research of situations where such codes would have made decision making simpler or kept individuals from making bad choices in the use or management of information or information systems.
- Compare the findings of your colleague with your own. What insights did you gain or can you offer as a result of your comparison? Did your colleague take a stand regarding the value of establishing a code of conduct/ethics related to information and information systems that was different from yours, and if so, was the argument made persuasively, or do you think your stand is still more appropriate? Defend your position with evidence and specific examples.
- Offer your insights on how a code of conduct can assist businesses operating globally when there are potential compromises as a result of different cultural norms, practices, expectations, or regulations. Provide examples of where global practices might differ and what managers may need to ensure their employees are not compromised in various situations that may occur. Provide specific examples from your experience or observations.
Other questions 10
- 1 Page Translation From Arabic to English - NOT google, I could do that my self.
- WEEK 4 FINC
- Home work #
- Four part assignments read them and understand them
- FOR ESSAYS GURU ONLY
- Write a well-constructed factual scenario which demonstrates your working knowledge of the concepts of principal, accomplice,
- Distributive Bargaining
- assignment at 200 to 500 words gs102 life science
- Need a paper Corrected Today