Discussion Forum "ECON"wezz77
"Aggregate Demand and Aggregate Supply" is about the model that shows us how to distinguish between demand shocks and supply shocks, creating differences between what the economy could produce at full employment, and what is currently being produced, know as an output "gap."
Is there currently an output gap? After doing some research online, and reviewing the key terms of this chapter discuss the following:
1. Is the economy in a recessionary gap? an inflationary gap? Are we at full employment(what evident is there in the labor force, in the capital utilization rate published by (www.federalreserve.gov)?
2. Use new economic vocabulary to discuss what economic indicators support your view.(Use current economic data from the Bureau of Labor Statistics, the Census Bureau, the Federal Reserve, etc., and cite your sources).
write one page.
- 6 years ago
- HRM 300 Week 5 Human Resource Management Presentation
- Using the Six Sigma DMAIC process, develop a new process design for the production of the Riordan electric fans. Be sure to take advantage of any global opportunities available to Riordan, such as lower labor costs. •Describe the bottlenecks that may occu
- PSY 280 Week 2 Individual Assignment Human Development Paper
- dq questions 1 and 2 and responses week 4 - xoon only
- KINESIOLOGY CLASS
- BSA 310 Week 4 Supporting Activity Social Media and Online Marketing
- PSY 211 Week 3 Learning Team Assignment Motivation and Emotion Worksheet
- CJS 240 Week 3 Checkpoint Sociological Theories Response
- Draw a supply/demand diagram to model the US stock market (use the value of a stock price index such as...
- MGT 527 Week 1 Individual Assignment Business Consulting Paper