discussion due at 3pm
Write: Engage in this discussion by answering the questions below:
- What similarities and differences do you notice between the popular source your friend or coworker referenced and the scholarly source you found in the Ashford University Library?
- Thinking about your experience searching and watching this week’s tutorials, when is a scholarly source more appropriate to use? When is a popular source, such as a news article, more appropriate?
- How would you respond to your friend or coworker regarding their claim, based on the scholarly article you found? Remember to set aside your personal opinion and challenge yourself to create a response that is based upon the scholarly article you found.
Other questions 10
- FIN 571 Week 2 Individual Assignment Text Problem SetsFIN 571 Week 2 Individual Assignment Text Problem Sets [Pin It]
- annotated bibliography
- Compare and contrast the four different types of citations that can be issued. How are they different from each other?
- math 221 alegrebra multiple choice 5 questions
- A-Plus writer
- Compare differing conceptualizations of the mind and how the mind is studied.Address the influence of internal and environmental conditions on...
- text 48-55
- English Essay 1500 WORDS
- Can you assist Global Management