Discussion - Drawing Conclusions from Available Factsmizani
e following is an excerpt from the story "Bullet in the Brain" by Tobias Wolff:
…Anders saw that the other woman, her friend, was looking in the same direction. And then the tellers stopped what they were doing, and the customers slowly turned, and silence came over the bank. Two men wearing black ski masks and blue business suits were standing to the side of the door. One of them had a pistol pressed against the guard's neck. The guard's eyes were closed, and his lips were moving. The other man had a sawed-off shotgun. "Keep your big mouth shut!" the man with the pistol said, though no one had spoken a word. "One of you tellers hits the alarm, you're all dead meat. Got it?"
The tellers nodded.
"Oh, bravo," Anders said. "Dead meat." He turned to the woman in front of him. "Great script, eh? The stern, brass-knuckled poetry of the dangerous classes."
For your initial posting, after reading the excerpt above, answer the following questions:
- What is going on in this scene?
- What will happen to Anders if he continues to criticize the robbers?
- What are ideas and facts are you basing this on?
- 7 years ago
- Week 5 portion of my project
- Literature work
- Explanin why if investors become more risk averse but rRF does not change, then the required rate of return on...
- i need 450 words with five references
- The S’No Risk Program
- Help with Math Homework
- 5-y=x x=10
- 1. 566 A.2d 227 Provide the full bluebook...
- Begin compiling your project plan by choosing network servers, routers, and hubs. Describe your network model, topology, and selections with...