discussion board unit 6 answer with proper citationchaon.
Who keeps the Engagement Ring?
- Alex ("A") proposes marriage to Barbara ("B")
- B accepts
- A gives B an engagement ring
- After 6 months A and B get tired of each other
- The engagement is broken off
Who keeps the ring?
- Post your answer and explanation. Use principles you have learned in my Lecture and Text. This is not based on your opinion alone; your conclusion MUST have a basis in the Law, therefore: YOU MUST refer to the Law and legal principles (say which one(s) and where you found them PRECISELY ("in the Textbook" is not good enough)
- Comment on a classmate postings. AGAIN - make reference to the legal principles you have learned in my Lectures, the Text and/or web based resources. YOU MUST SUPPORT YOUR ANSWER BY REFERRING TO ANY OF THESE RESOURCES; AN UNSUPPORTED ANSWER = AN AUTOMATIC "F". Note: I am not looking for the correct answer (this is NOT Law School)... I just want a coherent answer. Do your best, make an honest effort.
- 8 years ago
- help me !!!!!!!!
- ACC 291 Week 3 Individual Wiley Plus E9-7 ,E10-5 , E10-10 , E10-11, E10-15 ,E10-18 Problem P10-5A,P10-9A
- I need to know what website i need to go on to find turtle and tortise experts.
- hw networks
- Allen Only
- Problem 1: Points=10: One item is omitted in each of the following summaries of balance sheet and income statement data...
- ] Cost of monopoly for the consumer is lack of choice. government control. tricky advertising. low quality.
- I need this paper by wednesday night This is an statistics class
- What is the influence of geography for Sahel?