Discussion Board Assignment #4 N
one and half pages ..
1. Identify the major factors that have resulted in the shift in utilization from inpatient hospitalization to ambulatory care services. Describe the implications of this shift for hospitals, consumers, and the health care delivery system as a whole.
2. In what ways have private practice physicians responded to the expansion of hospital, health plans’ and other organization-sponsored ambulatory services? What are the implications of those responses for the patient, for the consumer, and for the health care industry as a whole?
3. Hospital emergency departments continue to be used as an ever more important source of primary medical care by large numbers of the community’s medically underserved population. What are the implications of this practice for the patients, and on health care costs and quality of care? What would you propose as a means to change this situation?
4. Almost two-thirds of all surgical procedures are now performed in ambulatory surgery facilities. Discuss the reasons for this shift of surgery from the inpatient setting and its effect on hospitals and consumers.
5. Some people support the role of public health departments in providing preventive and treatment services as necessary to fill gaps in the system for the medically needy. Others believe these services are more efficiently and effectively provided through private organizations. What is your position on this issue and why?
Discussion Board Assignment #4 N'
body preview (0 words)
file1.docx_126.docx preview (812 words)
Running xxxxx xxxxxxxxxx xxxxx ASSIGNMENT 1
xxxxxxxxxx Board Assignment
xxxxxxxx the major xxxxxxx that xxxx resulted xx the shift xx utilization xxxx xxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xx xxxxxxxxxx xxxx services. Describe xxx implications of this xxxxx xxx xxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxx and the xxxxxx care delivery xxxxxx xx a xxxxxx
The most basic xxx primary factor that xxx resulted into xxx xxxxx in xxxxxxxxxxx xxxx xxxxxxxxx hospitalization xx ambulatory xxxx services is accessibility. xxx advent of xxxxxxxxxx care services has xxx deemed hospitalization xxxxxxxxxx xxx xx but has xxxxxx complimented xxx in health xxxx xxxxxxx xxxx xxx customer centric (Burwell, xxxxxx xxx most health care services xxxxxxx to patients within xxx United xxxxxx to prioritize an xxxxxxxxxx xxxx xxxxxxxx would xxxx that healthcare services are offered in good time; xxxxxxxxx patients the xxxx ever xxxxxxx Hospitals xxxx stand to gain more xxxxxxx
- - - more text follows - - -
Try it before you buy it