Read Chapter 14 - Ethical Risks and Responsibilities of IT Innovations. Chapter 14 - Ethical Risks and Responsibilities of IT Innovations.pptx then...
- Draft an IT policy to protect the security and privacy of users of websites that collect personal information to make buying recommendations.
- The policy should be about 3 paragraphs. (A paragraph should have at least 3 sentences: beginning, middle, and end.)
- Do NOT copy an existing policy, but reference examples of existing policies that helped you craft your own policy.
- Finally, make suggestions to at least 3 other students on how they could strengthen their IT policies.
- 4 years ago
- PSY 303 WEEK 3 ASSIGNMENT SUICIDE RISKS
- PSY 265 Week 3 CheckPoint Sexual Dysfunction
- PSY 265 Week 1 Checkpoint Sexuality and Value Systems
- PSY 220 Week 5 Checkpoint Fostering Commitment
- Principle of Finance Week 4
- see below
- Assignment 1: Evaluating Bias in Research
- Continue researching the job that you would like to get within a few years of graduating. The job needs to be in...
- Nanotechnology in Energy