Discussion 1.3: Inanna and Dimuzibdore174
As you’ve read, the poem of Inanna and Dimuzi includes agricultural metaphors that are a bit more explicit than your typical Old Farmer’s Almanac entry. Discuss the underlying meaning of this poem and how it relates to the Warka Vase, Warka Mask, and White Temple and Ziggurat from Uruk. How is the imagery on the exterior of the Warka Vase connected with this poem and why were these literary and visual images so important to the Sumerians?
White Temple and Ziggurat from Uruk
- 5 years ago
- Ann can I get this work by tomorrow?
- HRM and Employee Relations
- Write a 3 page anlysis of my comunity
- PSY 211 Week 4 Individual Assignment Personality Paper
- Business Perspective Assignment due today
- Global Market Research Case Study Analysis
- Written Assignment - Compensating for Performance
- Accounting Assignment