Discovery and characterization of Arsenic (As)Nuty Chaves
The papers should use Times New Roman 12 point letters and should have double spaced lines with normal margins.
The paper should be 5 pages long. There is a penalty of 10 point for every missing page.
The paper needs to follow the following format:
Ø A title, your name, date and paper number
Ø A short paragraph explaining your selection (Why did you choose this topic)
Ø Description of topic complete with data, illustrations and graphs if necessary (NOTE: While you can insert as many graphs, tables and images as you’d like, only the typed words will count toward the required 5 pages)
Ø References (use ACS format)
The paper will be graded based on these criteria:
Ø Following the required format (10 points)
Ø Scientific content (50 points)
Ø Appropriate scientific language (20 points)
Ø Reason for the selection (10 points)
Ø Proper references, min. 3/paper (10 points)
Plagiarism will not be accepted in any form. It is wrong to copy another student’s work, and it is wrong for a student to provide work for copying. It will be considered a violation of the Academic Honesty Policy and will result in disciplinary action in accordance with university policy.
- 7 years ago
- Final exam ACCT Time Value of Money
- Management of patient information is a very important part of providing patient care and executing business functions in health care organizations. Collecting, entering, and maintaining data within health management information systems (HMISs)
- Costa Company_Financial statements
- The Keflavik/The Widgets ‘R Us case study
- spanish 7
- math xl hw
- 1. Lomax Enterprises purchased a depreciable asset for $22,500 on March 1, Year 1. The asset will be depreciated