Disc Wk 4 PSfanfha
My research topic is:
How having a single parent affects how children are raised.
4.1 Consider a research topic you are interested in (by now you should have a firm idea of what you want your Research Proposal to be about). As with every discussion question, explain why you reached the conclusions you did and support your position as best you can with logic and evidence. In most of our discussion questions, there is no one clear right or wrong answer, so you must convince everyone with the quality of your position. Let us "see" you think in your post. Find out more information about them by looking up sound sources on the web. Include any links you used at the end of your post so that others may read them for themselves. Now, suppose you were going to adopt a qualitative field research strategy. With that in mind, discuss the following:
(a.) How would choosing to do qualitative field research affect your research question and the variables you could include?
(b.) How would this approach affect your data collection, coding, and analysis?
(c.) Do you think this would be a good way to examine your research question? What particular threats to reliability, validity and generalizability would you have to be aware of?
- 8 years ago
- Knowing that dr mallet a clinical psychologist is interested in the latent and manifest content of his clients dreams its...
- CASUAL RESPONSES
- can you do my undergraduate maths assignment for me please
- What is the formula of normality(solution based ques.)
- are you allowed to kill a chicken on your land
- how to say things in french polo shirt shorts hat high tops sandals dress
- Which learning and intelligence styles do you think you exhibit? Give an example of a situation or situations in which...
- what is the slope of the linear equation passing through the points (3,3) and (-1,3)
- Part of a processing plant consists of a pipeline which carries a chemical with a relative density (to water) of...
- Do you agree with the final statement , "The only way to get justice is to have impartial, wise rulers...
- NOT RATED
Topic. How being raised by a single Parent affects how choldren are raised
4.2 Consider a research topic you are interested in (by now you should have a firm idea of what …8 years ago