Digital Forensic Toolsdoublemi09
An integral part of the development of a cybercrime or forensic unit will be the selection of tools your examiners will use. To research the available tools, you will take a virtual field trip to the websites of some of the most popular forensic tool manufacturers. Research the websites of the tool manufacturers; Guidance Software (makers of EnCase), AccessData (makers of the Ultimate Toolkit), Technology Pathways (makers of ProDiscover), and Wetstone Technologies (makers of several specialized analysis).
Create a chart that compares and contrasts the tools available for analyzing digital media and networks. In addition, create a narrative that outlines information about the tools to be purchased for your unit. Also, describe the deployment and training requirements for utilizing these tools.
Make sure that you compare and contrast the various features of the tools and make a case to support which tools you select. For example, some of the features may include purchase price, ease of use, case management capabilities, report writing ability, and frequency of upgrades.
Also, be sure to provide the overall cost of deploying these tools, including the purchase of the tools, ongoing updates or subscriptions, and the training of your examiners.
Focus on comparing and contrasting the network analysis features of the selected tools.
Create a 3- to 4-page Microsoft Word document that includes answers to the above.
Support your responses with examples.
Cite any sources in APA format.
- 7 years ago
- Assignment 1: Bottling Company Case Study Due Week 10 and worth 140 points Imagine you are a manager at a major bottling...
- Stage 2
- FOR REY WRITER ONLY - PLEASE NO OTHER TUTORS
- World relig
- ten shorts questions about THE EPIC OF GILGAMESH
- (for Expert_Researcher)
- E. coli in Germany
- At a recent board meeting, the president and CEO got into a heated argument about whether to shut down the firm’s plant in Jackson
- Applying the Concepts of Project Scheduling and Budgeting