differences between virtual presentations and face-to-face presentationsHappyFace
Understanding the differences between virtual and face-to-face presentations is certainly becoming more important as business needs grow. Assess and explain the principal differences between face-to-face and virtual presentations. As an attendee or class participant, is seeing and interacting with the presenter of critical importance to you. Why or why not?
Your response should be at least 500 words in length.
Lesikar, R., Flatley, M., & Rentz, K. (2008). Business communication. (11 ed., pp. 476-478). The McGraw-Hill Companies.
- 8 years ago
- Andy is putting together alien toys called Zergs and Borgs for the display window in a toy store. He has...
- My homework is due April 26, 2013 by 11:45 pm!!
- essay about The ethics of immigration: An exchange
- Trigonometry HW - 10 short problems
- Need homework help ... DUE TODAY by 3 pm CST
- Computer Science. Databases.
- How is clay transported?
- A Class Divided Video (Great Assignment if you're against Racism.)
- Intellectual property law
- I need 2 paragraphs in 30 minutes