Design a Databasetwelvegauge
Design a database using the following information. Using Microsoft Visio 2013, create a complete E-R Diagram in Crow’s Foot notation (including entity names, attributes, primary keys and foreign keys) that can be implemented, and then implement it in Microsoft Access. Your completed assignment will have two files submitted: the Crow’s Foot ER diagram and the Microsoft Access database file (an .accdb file).
My Closet is a small online company that sells dresses. All customer orders to My Closet are ordered from the dressmaker at the time of sale.
- My Closet can order dresses from multiple dressmakers.
- Every dressmaker produces one or more different styles of dresses.
- Every style is produced by only one dressmaker.
- Every style has one or more colors of dresses.
- Every dress color made is belongs to only one style.
- Every dressmaker is identified by a dressmaker code. The dressmaker name, address, email, phone number, and account number are kept for every dressmaker.
- Every dress style is identified by a style code. The style name and price are kept for every style.
- Every color is identified by a color code. The color name and the available sizes for that color are kept for every color.
- 5 years ago
- The Great Plains: Where are contained the Great Plains? Why was this area not popular for living?
- why is chocolate good for you
- when 5a is 9000 what is a?
- Accounting homework assignments
- A=1/2bh make a suject
- This question relates directly to the Vorperian and Kent (2007) article (Vowel acoustic space development in children: A synthesis of...
- at the beginning of the summer molly decided to add a little money into her savings account every week. after...
- business account assignment
- what is the equivalent of 7/12=
- NOT RATED
DUE IN 8 HRS!!!!!!!! NO PLAGIARISM
Design a Database
Design a database using the following information. Using Microsoft Visio 2013, create a complete E-R Diagram in Crow’s Foot notation …a year ago