Defying Archetypes Englishskyeblueox
Changes occur constantly in all aspects of life; the changing perceptions of women you have explored in theselessons is just one example. For this assessment, you will closely examine another type of change and summarize an article on the topic.
- Choose one of these articles to read closely and summarize.
- Follow the four-step process outlined in the lesson to closely examine the article. Use the Summarization Graphic Organizer for support.
- Step 1: Locate Key Points
- Step 2: Organize the Key Points
- Step 3: Determine Central Ideas
- Step 4: Summarize the Article
- In a paragraph of eight to 10 sentences, write your complete summary of the article. Include the central ideas and the key points that support those ideas within the article. In the summary you submit, highlight the central ideas you've identified in bold and italicize the supporting evidence.
- 6 years ago
- For 2010, Omaha Mechanical has a monthly overhead cost formula of $42,900 + $6 per direct labor hour
- A student was comparing preserved specimens of three plant species x ,y, and z, in a classroom . Which statement...
- Provide an analysis detailing the components of Banner (an ERP for academic institutions) and its functionality
- Marketing Strategy Analysis
- What conversion factor should be used to convert from meters to Gigameters?
- Assignment 2: Manufacturing Overhead
- Plato and Aristotle both argued that political life should reflect humans' aspirations to live in a genuinely "good" society. ...
- what travels faster sound or light ?
- Discuss the road China should take to ensure economic prosperity while avoiding the pitfalls of other nations caught in the...
- Page 362