Please see the attached file
Note from professor
(heres something from the prof.
it might help
as promised, i searched for and found the document i wrote to help you make excel plots for your Ea determination in the Kinetics lab...it's posted to Canvas and attached here.
***reminder....when you are determining orders and then using them to calculate the rate constants, don't round the order values when you use them to do the rate constant calculations (use them to 2 or 3 decimal places from the solution of the equations that look like rate x / rate y = 2^a or 2^b). your rate constants will come out much better this way.
in order to find units for k you will have to round to the nearest integer and this is ok.)
Other questions 10
- Criminal Law 900-1200 words with APA references (at least 2) Due Sunday the 28th CST
- Need Help with case Studies attached
- Part 2: Recent Events
- Week 3 Analyzing Internet Sources (July 26th)
- HRM 531 (Human Capital Management) Weeks 1-6 - (Latest Version )
- BUS 475 FINAL EXAMS 100% CORRECT ANSWERS BUY THIS ONE NOW USE AS A GUIDE ONLY
- all appendix brand new version/mat 117
- The Apex Company has just hired Mr. Smith, who is age 25 and is expected to retire
- Humans and Habitat for Adin