"I attend professional conferences and meetings whenever possible to keep my knowledge and skills current. I read trade magazines; carry them in my car to read during down times so I can keep abreast of trends, issues, and new rules and regulations."
- Andrea L. Lee, DPA A. Lee, Professional Questionnaire, November 28, 2012
Learning is a lifelong process. There are many ways that you can earn credit, certification, and knowledge in your field. It does not have to be something as time consuming as a degree. Something as simple as attending a company workshop also counts as professional development. Your employer may offer options for you to participate in trainings. Educational materials are also available through professional organizations and conferences.
Question: criminal justice
Discuss at least three ways that you can gain additional knowledge within your field that will not be a large financial burden on you. 100 words
- Religious Oppression In less than 24 hours
- Carmenâs Household Appliances carries an inventory of clocks and other household items. The business began the second quarter of 2013 with...
- Comparative Criminal Justice Systems
- online math homework
- Chicano Music( DUE IN 1 HOUR)
- week 3 assignment on Assessment of community-level barriers on the topic suicide and homicide people. I need help have to...
- NEW YORK BOUTIQUE_Financial Statements
- econ 310
- For Accountsguru
"I attend professional conferences and meetings whenever possible to keep my knowledge and skills current. I read trade magazines; carry them in my car to read during down times so I can keep abreast …